JUNIOR FRONTEND DEVELOPER (m/f)
Looking for your seat on a rocket ship? Want to turbocharge your career?
We are a young startup in the heart of Berlin with a vision to revolutionize both event management and at some point project communication. This is a tall order! Technically comparable products are WhatsApp or Slack, but we want to take it to the next level. We are starting in the niche of event management and are already very successful there (already used on about 25 conferences like tech summit, pirate summit, CEBIT).
Starting immediately, we want YOU to help us build our web app (www.talque.com):
- Help us to complete and polish our frontend (web + hybrid mobile)
- You will collaborate with our product dev and designer on prototyping and implementing new features
- Team up with our extremely experienced yet unpretentious CTO
- A qualifying degree in the last 1.5 years, preferably in the area of computer science/information systems/media design or similar. No prior work experience necessary
- Ideally you have already some experience with AngularJS, Angular Material, Typescript
- You are interested in (hybrid) app development (Cordova, React Native, iOS/Android)
- You take pride in your code and unit testing is not an alien concept (Jasmine, Protractor)
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- English is our primary language
- Young and dynamic working environment in a highly motivated team
- You work directly with the founders and will make real contributions from day one
- Direct mentoring by our CTO
- Flat organization and quick promotions
- Modern software development paradigms (Agile, Lean)
- A beautiful, bright office with a great view
Please send your application (incl. gitHub link or project portfolio) via email to email@example.com. Any further questions? Call Volker, our CTO, at +49 (0)30 – 55653337.